Thursday, February 26, 2009

North of Beautiful: Geocache-o-rama #4

Welcome to Day 4 of the North of Beautiful Geocache-o-rama! Can I just say how fun it is to share my true geekiness with all of you?

Come play with me!
1. Visit the coordinates below.
2. Answer the question by commenting on this blog. Include your name and email address.
3. I'll choose a winner randomly who shall receive...one of the last limited edition North of Beautiful geocaching tins! Woo hoo!



So...today's virtual cache, SHAPING BEAUTY and I'm not talking about Spanx, takes you to one of the most beautiful, powerful, and empowering women on the web. I absolutely love how this woman advocates for us to use the power of media to make positive change.

Coordinates:
http://blog.shapingyouth.org/

Question:
What is the name of the organization and who is its incredible executive director?

5 comments:

Stacy Nyikos said...

Shaping Youth, Amy Jussel.

She posted about trying to balance the budget. No small feat. We did a similar exercise in my undergrad American Gov class ages ago. Then, it was all about cutting the budget. I went to college at the end of the Reagan era. It's not easy to cut the budget. Wherever you cut, jobs get cut. It was something I hadn't realized until I started trying to cut.

Erika Powell said...

Shaping Youth, Director is Amy Jussel. this has been fun all week! and I am halfway through North of Beautiful and I am in love with this book!

Mrs. F-B's Books Blog said...

Amy Jussel, Shaping Youth
What a great site!! I'm defintiely going to share this with my friends who have kids!

Maya Ganesan said...

The name of the organization: Shaping Youth

Executive director: Amy Jussel

Justina Chen said...

And the winner is...STACY NYIKOS!

Yay, Stacy!

eXTReMe Tracker